I like it! Layout is nice, content categorization is similar to the
existing one, which wasn't bad. It's a very nice evolution, not a
revolution, and that's a positive thing. Looks polished and it's giving a
good impression about the web2py project.

Just a couple of things I noticed:

- main menu: should be centred like the rest of the page, left alignment
looks odd on higher screen resolutions (1920+)
- index page, in the text above the download button: a dot missing at the
end of the sentence: "programmable in Python. LGPLv3 License"
- index page, bottom quotations about web2py: perhaps a bit smaller font
size, more padding between the three columns? Especially the quotation
author's signatures should have more padding on the right, so that they are
always well beneath the quotation text.

I'm not sure that I like the "free" in the "download now (free)" button.
But I guess not everybody automatically connects free with lgpl and web2py,
so why not...