Hello,

I have been playing around with web2py for about a month.. I have
finally got to the point where I wanted to test the packing of my app
to test the install on another system. However when I load the app
into web2py on the new system the database is never created. I've even
gone so far as to use the root mysql database user to see where any
possible issues could arise.. I can't see any errors except a ticket
which says..

ProgrammingError: (1146, u"Table 'app03.auth_user' doesn't exist")

I loaded the app via the administrative interface over the loopback..
The sqllog has nothing interesting it.. I've restarted mysql, apache,
the management interface with no success.

Regards,

Jimmy.