From: "Bruno Rocha" <rochacbr...@gmail.com>
To: web2py@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 13 November, 2011 5:53:52 PM
Subject: Re: [web2py] Re: web2py dal not creating database

what is in your: define_table(..., migrate=? ) and db = DAL(....,
migrate_enabled=? )

It needs to be setted to True or ommited to create the tables.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Jimmy Stewpot < mail...@oranged.to > wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response..

I have the DB created in mysql. The user has rights (using the root user)..
still no luck.

I've turned on query logging in mysql, the app queries are all working as
expected but it won't create the model.

Regards,

Jimmy