What does your /errors/index function look like? Also, is that your exact
routes_onerror? I ask because there is a bug (now fixed in trunk) that
leads to a loop if your routes_onerror path is missing the leading '/'
(i.e., 'errors/index' would create a loop, whereas '/errors/index' would
not).

Anthony