some questions:

Can I turnoff default changing name with upload function?

Can I before upload start,  change file name (rename(from.first.name,
to.second.name)) and than proceed to upload...
User select file for upload, application first give new name to file
and than start upload with new name, and new name can be changed or
not from upload function.