Now I have in controller:
def upload():
    form = FORM("Upload
file:",INPUT(_type='file',_name='myfile'),INPUT(_type='submit',_name='submit',_value='Submit'))
    if request.vars:
        if form.accepts(request,session):
            my_file = request.vars.myfile.file
            my_filename = request.vars.myfile.filename
        filepath = os.path.join(request.folder, 'uploads') // this
path work - it is absolute path in hard drive
        fp =open(filepath.my_filename,'wb')
        fp.write(my_file)
        fp.close()
    return dict(form=form)

request.vars.myfile -> make return on stored object
request.vars.myfile.file -> make return address of stored object

I understood what you told me, and logical check on conditions, but
how to put everything in one function.

the pseudo algorithm in my head is next:

make def func():
    make form = FORM(...)
    check if condition existing
        make file = request.vars.myfile.file
        make filename = request.vars.myfile.filename
        make filepath = os.path.join(...)
        make write file to filepath filename
        go to page and show empty form - wait for new file
    else:
        just show empty form without submission
    return form

but I just loss my mind after 24 ours of trying this or similar
uploads.

Miroslav