Dear Massimo,

Thank you for your quick response. I heard your interview on FLOSS Weekly
and that's how I discovered web2py.

I guess I misread something. I thought I could download web2py and install
it with a built-in web server ... Rocket I think was the name. (I haven't
researched Rocket yet.) Are you saying that these features are addressed as
part of the server environment and not a defined feature of web2py? (I've
always had an admin doing this kind of detail work so I've never had to
understand it in detail.)

I should have been more clear about my computer environment ... my
assumption was that I would be running web2py on my own dedicated server
... which is what I do now with my projects. My intention is to replace the
server/framework I have now with one based on web2py but I want to be sure
it has all the features I will need to grow.

For example, I want to design all the new web sites to be mobile compatible
using responsive page design, which scales smoothly for desktop, tablet and
smart-phone screen sizes. Here's a page with many examples of this in
production now: http://designmodo.com/responsive-design-examples/

Warmest regards,

Rob:-]