I am trying to use the suggest widget plugin, but am getting an error on
the import.

    from plugin_suggest_widget import suggest_widget
    db.auth_user.org_ref.widget = suggest_widget(db.org.name,
limitby=(0,10), min_length=1)

and get the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gluon/restricted.py", line 194, in restricted
  File "C:/Users/david/My
Projects/Miscelaneous/MeetingMonkey/web2py/applications/COPSIS/controllers/plugin_suggest_widget.py"

<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/edit/COPSIS/controllers/plugin_suggest_widget.py>,
 line 2, in <module>
  File "gluon/custom_import.py", line 294, in __call__
  File "gluon/custom_import.py", line 78, in __call__
ImportError: No module named plugin_suggest_widget

I installed the plug in via the admin interface.  This is the only plugin I am
using in the test app.

The plugin name is

plugin_suggest_widget

it has no models

one controller which i think is for testing named plugin_suggest_widget.py

no views

1 folder of static files name plugin_suggest_widget/

           suggest.css

           suggest.js

1 module named plugin_suggest_widget.py