I'm astonished,

I'm trying to use admin from my reeeeaaaaly old htc g1 with android
and it's totally usable and responsive! Great!

I want mobile admin as soon as possible!

There is a way to know the current porting status? What files left to be edited?

I'll look myself and if I find the response by myself, i'll send you my patches!

Thank you!