Get the trunk!

If you want to use the admin app whitout setting aup https in a
private environment, you have to comment out these lines in
models/access.py:

#elif not request.is_local and not DEMO_MODE:
#    raise HTTP(200, T('Admin is disabled because insecure channel'))

--
Profile: http://www.gild.com/compagnucciangelo
Register on Gild: http://www.gild.com/referral/compagnucciangelo