the only way to see it is to recreate the project. Custom imports solves a
real speed issue and everything will work much faster so it is worth to do
it. But this issue should be resolved. Because the debugger cannot be used
it is very hard to detect. I mentioned it because i wanted to hide the
first, last name and the password comment from register page the usual way,
but they continued to show up. Wondering what gives, I moved these setting
in *init_auth** *and now it works as expected.

So I believe in def *init_auth*(self), this statement

self.*auth_def*() #the auth definition

does not executes at all.