I didn't know about the callback argument. Thanks a lot for the tip.
In the above case then it is not necessary then.
I was going to use something quite complicated for something simple.
Is it possible for the callback to affect multiple fields, or else
what happens if there are fields with the same "id" ??

So, when LOAD should be used then?