Thank you, it would be much easier - all lower case - all major
email providers like Google, etc. prefer a better user experience
than strict protocol. I believe Massimo will agree. Massimo?

Now the last important issue:

   auth.settings.reset_password_onvalidation = login_email_lower
    current.app.auth =  auth
    form=current.app.auth.request_reset_password()

If this is not working - it would be a disaster  - users not able to
change their password. They will call us and we have to tell them -
use all lowercase. They will say - but that is really them same mine
email?!? What the BS.

How to make this work?