In the section 3.2, where you create the .hgignore file, why did you put '*' in there, that will make hg ignore all files in current directory.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:03:21 +0530, ma...@rockiger.com <rocki...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I published the first 3 chapters of my web development tutorial at
http://killer-web-development.com

It's aimed at total web development beginners and uses web2py as framework.

The idea was to write a web development tutorial based on web2py, because
web2py is the easiest
to use web development solution - maybe I can rescue a few people from
starting with PHP.

The book aims to be an mixture of railstutorial.org and the Head First
series. Lots of images and
very low level subject matter. A the end readers will develop a full
microblogging service.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Best
marco