Assuming you don't need the fieldset and legend (which don't look useful in
this example), I would think the Bootstrap styling would still work fine
with the web2py form. If you really need to restructure, though, then
creating a custom form should be fairly
easy: http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/7#Custom-forms.

Anthony