When attempting to view list of errors via the admin application(admin/
errors/<my app name>), I get an internal error (EOFError) opening the
picked error message:

File /home/www-data/web2py/applications/admin/controllers/default.py
in errors at line 1082
            fullpath = os.path.join(errors_path, fn)
            if not os.path.isfile(fullpath): continue
            try:
                fullpath_file = open(fullpath, 'r')
                try:
                    error = pickle.load(fullpath_file)

                finally:
                    fullpath_file.close()
            except IOError:
                continue

I'm running 1.99.4 on Ubuntu. Due to lxml bugs, I'm running wsgi with

 WSGIDaemonProcess web2py user=www-data group=www-data processes=3
threads=20 maximum-requests=100
 WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

Don't know if that is related. I could send a pickled error message
causing the problems if that would help. Clearing errors helps, but I
need to look at the errors and the problem comes back.

Thanks, Clayton