Hi Alan!

If you want to test it with a pc simply resize the browser window, when the
windows is of a certain size, it triggers the responsive reflow of tables.
Images works same way, but you have to refresh the page to get the resized
image, I'll add this instructions to page!

Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo