Hi Alan,

If you use the plugin_responsivekit, simply remove conditional import (or
comment it) in plugin_responsivekit/layout.html :

<!--[if !IE]><!-->
  <script language="JavaScript">
  var width_filter = '{{=current.plugins.responsivekit.screensize_filter}}'
  var controller   = '{{=URL(a=request.application,
c=current.plugins.responsivekit.screensize_controller ,
f=current.plugins.responsivekit.screensize_function)}}'
  </script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="{{=URL('static','plugin_responsivekit/responsivekit.css')}}" />
  <script
src="{{=URL('static','plugin_responsivekit/responsivekit.js')}}"></script>

Removing these lines, you disable loading of responsivekit components. I'll
try to add a globlal variable to enable/disable this!

I've updated the demo, showing more examples!

Thank you for your feedback!