Hi,

Nice Bruno,
But those approachs how many traffic deals?
By the way, is the first time that i notice about use the /modules
approach to gain performance, are you measure the performance por
models inside /model and /modules?

To all:
Mores experiences? Problem resolutions?

Maybe put all of this inside a document will be great for help to many
users when scalability is their minds.

Saludos,

Alfonso de la Guarda
Centro Open Source(COS)
http://www.cos-la.net
http://alfonsodg.net
Twitter: @alfonsodg
Redes sociales: alfonsodg
   Telef. 991935157
1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4