Hi,

I am currently using web2py to build a fitness portal, that allows members
to:

   1. track their food consumption
   2. calculate the calories/fat/protein etc..,
   3. build and track their workout programs
   4. track fitness progress IE: Weight changes, muscle gained etc...
   5. trainers can track their clients, find new clients
   6. companies can track their trainers, find new trainers, and track
   their clients or find new clients.

Currently their are 2 designers and 2 developers on the team (including
myself).

This is a challenging project and I am willing to payout a good % to any
developers who become core developers of the application.

A little about me:
I have developed the very successful ethicaldeal.com group-on clone
website. (Making over $800 a day in revenue)
Developed the so far very successful youadworld.com advertising website.
(Very successful means, it launched November 18th, 2011 and has already
generated over $5 million in revenue)

Unfortunately I am not the owner of either of these two projects, so I
don't get to benefit all that much from their success even though I spent
lots of sleepless nights on the development :(. However I have learned a
lot from working on these and other projects and want to now make one I own
that is very successful.

Anyway enough of the rant if anyone is interested in potentially wasting a
lot of their time to help build something that will benefit a lot of people
let me know.

Regards,
Bruce Wade
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/brucelwade