No, used cakephp for ethicaldeal, and used pyramid for youadworld, however
for the last month I have been porting youadworld.com to web2py and the new
version is much much much better then the current live one. I will update
the development version of the site later today and provide a link to see
the new youadworld.com (not complete yet, but getting close)