On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Bruce Wade <bruce.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Anthony, I think this type of license will limit the adoption
> greatly. Honestly I probably wont even look at the code now, not because I
> wasn't interested. Instead because 99% of my clients require to keep the
> code that makes their system unique and profitable.

I am open to change it, but I dont know nothing about licenses.

Which license should I use if I want to allow free and commercial use and
at the same time avoid someone form using the code base to release a
commercial version os the same kinf of app?

I mean, everyone should be able to use it to create a Social Network,
intranet or website, everyone should be able to sell apps made with it and
give commercial support.

But no one can release a "CMS or Social network platform" free or
commercial without making the source code available.

Is there a license?

--

Bruno Rocha
[http://rochacbruno.com.br]