On Thursday, February 23, 2012 11:57:49 PM UTC-5, davidkw wrote:

> Hmm, I'm still having trouble creating separate actions and views for
> auth. The ones I create don't seem to override the default ones.
>
> Is there any way I can expose auth as a controller? And rewrite the
> methods in there?

No need to do that. Show some code and we'll see if we can figure it out.
Note, you'll need to change any links to the old URLs to point to your new
actions. You also have to set auth.settings.login_url to your new login
action so Auth knows where to redirect when a login is required.
See http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/9#Settings-and-messages.

Anthony