On Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:04:30 PM UTC-5, pbreit wrote:

> I realize that LOAD(ajax=True) could introduce a bit of a slow down but it
> seems much larger to me than I would expect. Does anyone else notice this?
> I originally used a bunch of ajax=True but I am switching to False and the
> pages are loading much faster.

Have you tried session.forget(response) in your LOAD functions? Requests
that come in for the same session block each other because each request
locks the session file until it has completed -- so Ajax requests will
happen synchronously instead of asynchronously if (file-based) sessions are
enabled for each request. Still, even with synchronous Ajax requests, I
wouldn't expect it to take too long, unless you've got lots of Ajax
requests happening.

Anthony