You can (I think) change the right click event handler with
javascript, but how are you going to prevent the users to do edit ->
obfuscation to render the source code difficult to read (by processing
the web2py response output). Perhaps requesting the content with an
ajax call when it loads client-side (I am not sure if this is
unaccessible for the browser anyway).