Thank you all of you,
   I am thinking of linking pyjamas with my web2py project. Though I
it does not restrict users from viewing the page source, it does not
show parameters in the source to the public openly. This way if there
is someone with malicious intentions, we can prevent one from
inspecting site parameters to some extent. Per Bruno, flex and flash
or Silverlight are good alternatives but they definitely do have a
learning curve and also will take me some time to learn integrating
those with web2py. How safe is flex development from security point of
view.. I dont really have any idea.

How about SSL? I am not at all familiar with it :( Does it help in
some way? or
Some other java script frameworks that can help may be Qooxdoo etc ?

Sincerely, Rahul D (www.flockbird.com)