On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:18 AM, Ruben Orduz wrote:
> Jonathan, thx for your answers. Now, as a pre-emtive follow up if I
> have a routes.py in my app root directory:
>
> 1) should I rename/comment out the base routes.py?

No, but all it needs is routes_app.

> 2) should I commend routes_app in the app-specific routes.py?

Yes, but I think it's ignored.

If you're using app-specific routes at all, you need to supply a routes.py for
any app that needs routing. That is, with app-specific routing there's no
fallback to the base routes_in. I'm leaning to the view that this is a bug, but
maybe not.