Not sure why so defensive. All I'm suggesting is that there is
precedent in simpler routing schemes: consider django's (or Rails'),
for instance. In django you have a urls.py at the root, and then
optionally one in your app folder. You have to explicitly tell the
root urls.py which urls to use for your app. There's no guesswork and
no contingent and thus no confusion. The routes auto-discovery and
contingencies, in this case, and in my opinion, are not intuitive and
I would say against the core python concept of explicit over implicit.