On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:43:42 -0700 (PDT), niph...@gmail.com said:

> rows = db(db.t_periods.id==40).select(db.t_periods.f_period_end)
> for row in rows:
>     print row.f_period_end.seconds()

No, that gives an error:

>>> rows = db(db.t_periods.id==40).select(db.t_periods.f_period_end)
>>> for row in rows:
...     print row.f_period_end.seconds()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 2, in <module>
AttributeError: 'datetime.time' object has no attribute 'seconds'

I arrived at this point because your earlier examples were giving None as
the duration, and I was trying to narrow down where the problem lay.

By the way, thank you for your continuing help, it is very much
appreciated.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?