Many thanks, Jonathan, Anthony. I didn't realize the HTTP return value (200
vs. 300 etc.) might actually make a difference in the execution of the
Location argument. Again, I must go back and look even more closely at the
HTTP source and auth source. It's always a balance between slogging through
the source or throwing a slow pitch out to you guys, who routinely hit the
ball out of the park.