> In the method which defines the registration form, I return upload_form
> alongside as :
>
> return(reg_form=reg_form,upload_form=upload_form)
>
> The problem is that the _formkey and _formname hidden fields are created
when you call form.accepts() -- so you have to call form.accepts() both
when the form is first created and returned to the view and when the form
is submitted. The form object that you are returning to the view does not
include those hidden fields, but the form processing code in upload_image()
is expecting those fields to be there. Also, it is recommended that you use
the newer form.process() or form.validate() API rather than form.accepts().

Anthony