> Hi, Anthony, that's enough to avoid Eclipse marking as errors lines
> containing web2py references, but to get autocomplete working, with
> the latest web2py stable version , I need to add to my modules:
>
> if 0:
>     from gluon import *
>     global LOAD; LOAD  = compileapp.LoadFactory()
>     global request; request = globals.Request()
>     global response; response = globals.Response()
>     global session; session = globals.Session()
>     global cache; cache = cache.Cache()
>     global db; db = sql.DAL()
>     global auth; auth = tools.Auth()
>     global crud; crud = tools.Crud()
>     global mail; mail = tools.Mail()
>     global plugins; plugins = tools.PluginManager()
>     global service; service = tools.Service()

With current stable, you should not need to import and define LOAD,
request, response, session, or cache, as they are already present in
/gluon/__init__.py. Maybe we should add those others as well. Note, your
LOAD definition is out of date -- although LoadFactory is still there,
web2py now uses the LOAD function in compileapp.

Anthony