I've just tried it out.

Unzip the latest stable source code of web2py to a folder, say,
"web2py_src".
Go to Eclipse - Preferences - PyDev - 'Interpreter - Python'
In the 'System PYTHONPATH' window, add 'web2py_src' to the path.

So far, it seems autocomplete is working without doing all the import
statements... Hope it helps.