cyan <cyanasch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> definitions for each of them, if possible. In addition, can we remove
> fields from these tables? I know we can add extra fields or re-define the

I removed the name fields from auth_user and then some navbar
function wrote "Hello None,". OK, some minor problem. But you
can't know which fields are used at the moment without searching
the complete source yourself.

And the next update could require the existence of a field (see
this navbar function, which wasn't used in earlier versions of the
packaged views).

web2py's auth is take it or leave it.

PS: Please don't hang yourself up on my example. I said "minor
    problem".