Hello!

I'm looking for recommendation what would be appropriate CMS/blog app
for web2py which would allow me to migrate one of my PHP sites - small
blog/brochure site to something powered by web2py without having to
build too many things from the scracth, but at the same thing enough
user-friendly to be able to tweak it, write some plugin/add-on for it
etc.?

I'm aware of Movuca CMS and Instant Press...anything else?

What do you recommend?

Which one is better suited for the site more focues on blog part?

Am I correct that web2py Application Development Cookbook is not
suitable for (web2py) beginners?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
All the liberated souls in ancient times acted with this
understanding of My transcendental nature. Therefore you should