Yeah, with instantpress, you can manage users, create tags and categories,
publish articles in few seconds and more. It also has the ability to manage
comments. To see more, I think you should download it and add it as an
application to your web2py framework to see how it works. Most of your
configuration/customization would be done in the apconfig.py file