Thanks for the suggestion, Anthony.

When you said '*an argument* of the verify_email_onaccept callback', you
meant an argument of the callback function supplied to
auth.settings.verify_email_onaccept

, right? My understanding is that you provide a callback function to
Web2py, which is going to be called upon the acceptance of verify_email
action.

More importantly, how did you figure out which type of argument (form vs.
user here) the callback function would take? This sort of stuff is not
covered anywhere in the manual, yet it is important to know! Thanks a lot.