Hi Bruce,

Thanks, but that's not the case.

My web2py system is already a complete cloud SaaS server, with a single
postgresql db, multi-tenancy, multi-apps, single-sign-on, etc.

And one potential customer (tenant), who will use all the other apps in the
cloud, requires this new scenario/app where my system handles web services
requests from an external non-web2py system (named CLIENT) and collects the
respective data from another external non-web2py system (named SERVER),
therefore acting as a middle-server (or so).

All 3 systems (my own cloud SaaS SYS, and CLIENT, and SERVER) are
completely independent (with no relation whatsoever).

Thanks,

   Carlos