Hi Brian,

No problem, but just to make sure, the remix I made is a combination of
web2py built-in autocomplete and since I can't make it works out of the box
with SELECT_OR_ADD_OPTION, I merge both widget into a single "new" widget
that I call : AutocompleteWidgetSelectOrAddOption

So, as long as I am co-author of AutocompleteWidgetSelectOrAddOption, I am
happy.

Also, maybe better to make 2 slices to make sure no body get confuse and
link those slices together somehow.

Maybe, the best approach could be to make a single
AutocompleteWidgetSelectOrAddOption that can allow to use only
Autocomplete, SelectOrAddOption or both together. But It will take more
refactor then I did. I could do that letter when I clean the code.

Richard