How can I create a table/grid with a checkbox in front of each row so that
multiple records can be selected for update/delete?  Something like your
standard webmail inbox - check off a series of messages and then you can do
something with them.  I've got a version working with SQLFORM.factory and a
field that uses widget=SQLFORM.widgets.checkboxes.widget but it isn't
anywhere near as polished of a look as I would like (my checkbox labels end
up being rediculously long and really should be separate columns). Is there
a nifty web2py way of doing this or do I just need to create the
form/checkboxes myself in the view and leave behind the web2py form
validation?

Thanks,
Brian