outside of the string passed to the message variable in the call to dict my
code is exactly the same, I didn't have any luck with the version above
this so I coded this instead. As far as the syntax error, I would be happy
to know where it is as I can't see it. And yes the trace is pointing to a
piece of code that doesn't show in my file.
non-keyword arg after keyword arg (default.py, line 14)
and line 14 is the last line of my code that I am showing here.
*return dict(message="hello", session.counter)*
*
*
I haven't worked on this since earlier today, but I wanted to reply.

thanks

--jerry