On May 30, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Jonathan Lundell wrote:
> On May 30, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Annet wrote:
>> ... in router.example.py? In my case default_application = 'init',
>> default_controller = 'default' and default_function = 'index'  What do you
>> mean by 'and specify the list of available functions in the default router'
>> . My application contains 15 controllers and almost 100 functions, do I have
>> to list them all in functions = '' or do I have to just list the functions
>> in default_controller = 'default', controllers = 'DEFAULT',
>
> Just the functions in the default controller.

...though somewhat recently we added the ability to specify functions as a
dictionary, with controller names as keys, so you *can* specify function lists
for as many controllers as you care to. For ease of maintenance, you'd want to
keep that to a minimum.

That's in the trunk; not sure if it's in the stable build.