This may be related to a bug in rocket that was not catching timouterror
and occasionally sending/receiving incomplete requests.

Try upgrade rocket.py yo trunk. You can leave everything unchanged. Let us
know if the error go away.

It is also possible that the request is actually invalid (the browser
declares a different size than it sends). Perhaps because of network
issues. Perhaps web2py could report a better (clearer error). Do you think
it should be logged or silently ignore and the request dropped?

Massimo