Yeah that is what I was just sharing. My site was slow I have over 200
models now.

My setup is:
models/controller/action/db.py <- In here it includes a function
define_tables(db, tables = [], migrate=False, fake_migrate=False)

The define_tables is a function that I put somewhere else out side of
models and it is if statements checking:
First if the table in tables already exists in db.tables if so skip the
table generation. Other wise checks if I have a definitions for that table
if I do define it.

This has helped increase the speed of the site a lot. I am still doing some
other major optimizations like just hitting the front page of the site does
53 requests to the server I want to drop that at least in half.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:33 AM, wdtatenh <wdt...@comcast.net> wrote:

> When I go through the exercise of re-tooling this site I will catalog what
> I did wrong and what I had to do get it right based on the input provided
> and perhaps it  will be some benefit to others who won't make the same
> mistakes I made.  :>)
>
>  --

Regards,
Bruce Wade