Hello,

Thanks for all of your post about connecting to web2py rocket server from
my LAN. For me, using 0.0.0.0 was not accessible on my local pc or from my
laptop. I used ipconfig to find the ipaddress and started web2py server
using 192.168.1.65 on my pc. Then it was accessible from my laptop using
192.165.1.65:8000.

However using http://192.168.1.65:8000/app/default/call/soap?WSDL does
return the wsdl when accessed from my local machine but not when I try it
from my laptop. Instead, an error saying invalid view (default/call.html)
is returned in the browser.

Is this normal behavior?

When I try to acces from my laptop using soapUI I get an error loading WSDL
dialog box: WSDLException (at /html): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:Exception
element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.

Anyone have a clue what I'm missing?

Very best regards,
Bill

P.S. I tried adding tags LAN, localhost, WSDL, soapUI to this post but got
an error message.