Hi,
I followed below link to configure Web2py project in eclipse:

http://allisterx.blogspot.in/2009/06/using-web2py-framework-on-eclipse.html

but after setting up when i open my application which is there inside
application folder of web2py_src folder, I saw so many errors on the module.
once i open default.py module, it showing error on import modules which are
inside Modules folder(for e.g.: i have userconf.py module inside modules
but when i import it in default.controller it giving error saying
"Unresolved import:userconf") , similar problem with when i am trying to
use function of db.py, its giving error "undefined variable".

can anyone please help me to figure out what wrong i did?