I'm going through this exact thing at the moment. I was wondering if it was
because I am testing out the dev version of web2py, but I guess not. If I
click the "reload routes" link on the main admin page it works. At least
temporarily - I'm experiencing some strange behaviour. I know I have to
click the button every time I restart uwsgi. Let me know if you figure
anything out.