> Note also that it DOES allow logging in with no password subsequent to the
> registration.

Right, it looks like login will allow no password if password length is
enforced only by CRYPT (it actually overrides the CRYPT min_length
attribute). I don't think it will override IS_STRONG or IS_LENGTH, though.

> Adding the requires.insert(0,IS_LENGTH(minsize=5)) has no effect.

I'm not able to unpack/install the app you attached (seems to be
corrupted), but when I insert IS_LENGTH in my own test app as you have
above, it works fine. Would have to see your code to figure out what's
wrong.

Anthony