I just gave it a try and it didnt work as stated.
In  my index.py file I have the return auth.wiki() directive there but
whenever I try to view the page I get a login page and after that a 401
unauthorized error.
I also have a problem to create a new user (register) from the frontend.

With current git, I create a welcome app.
1) Then I try to register a user -> nothing happens after hitting submit
2) when I create a new user, I am not able to log in from the frontend to that user.

What could be the reason?

Is there a way to test this without the authentication?