2. ok in trunk.
4. fixed in trunk
2+3.

right now the menu field is a path:

   /menu/submenu/subsubmenu

and based on the path the page is added to the menu. You can sort manues
with

   /0:menu/2:submenu/3:subsubmenu

so menu is the top first top menu item, submenu is the second item in the
menu submenu, etc.
For one more day is still negotiable. Do you prefer and approach like
plugin_wiki instead? (all menu items in one page)?